The Not Enough Items Mod gives you the ability to easily check crafting recipes and to check what materials are used to make it. It comes with a helpful search function as well. You can change the time of day, the weather, and much more with the click of a button. There are 3 different modes available that you can use which include: Cheat Mode, Recipe Mod, and Utility Mode. Some other functions allow you to make custom potions and to put custom enchants on weapons, armor, and tools.
- Check Recipes
- Custom Potions and Enchants
- Change Various Minecraft Settings
- Created by chicken_bones
- Updated to 1.6.4
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.6.4 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.6.4.
2. Download the Mod (This requires CodeChickenCore and Not Enough Items)
3. Drop both entire zipped files into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
4. Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge